Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I-GO Car Sharing Partners with CTA

Last week the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) approved adding 45 parking spaces along various El lines for car sharing vehicles. I-GO was chosen for 34 of the 45 CTA spaces- great news, eh?!

"It has been extremely convenient for our users," I-GO Chief Executive Sharon Feigon says. "We basically see ourselves as an extension of the transit system. We exist to reduce congestion and pollution while at the same time getting people where they need to go." The new CTA spaces will be added between September and June of 2009 and will be located under the El along the Blue, Brown, Green and Red Lines. Stay tuned to Motormouth for updates on specific locations...

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new member with I Go, and I live at Devon and Francisco. My Suggestion for a new location is Devon and McCormick! Check it out! Please. The home locations you have for me are a bus ride away. Maybe even Devon and Kedzie, either location would be fine.

    Shannon Watson-Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new member with igo, and my home locations are a bus ride away from my home. this is just a suggestion, Please check out 2 locations: Devon and McCormick there are 2 lots, 1 on the northside of the street and 1 on the southside of the street. the 2 location is Devon and Kedzie, maybe, Please just check it out.

    Shannon Watson-Chicago

    ReplyDelete