Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ho, ho, ho with I-GO


Can't get a ticket to Obama's Inauguration? Who cares!

I-GO has a ticket for you that's even hotter--our holiday party! I-GO members and their friends are invited to join us December 9 for some tasty chow, delectable libations and even sweet raffle prizes. Don't miss our new I-GO Green Mojito and other eco-friendly cocktails courtesy of VeeV!

Here's the 411:
When: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 5:30pm-8:00pm
Where: I-GO Car Sharing, 2125 W. North Ave
RSVP by Friday, December 7 at holidayparty@igocars.org or 773-269-4018 and include your name, email, I-Go member ID and how many guests are attending.

CTA Travel Routes:
Red Line to North & Clybourn stop and transfer to #72 North Avenue bus to Hoyne. Blue Line to Damen stop and walk west on North Ave 1 1/2 blocks. Take the #56 Milwaukee bus or the #50 Damen bus to North Avenue and walk west on North Avenue 1 1/2 blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment