Sunday, September 13, 2009

I-GO Car Sharing expanding throughout Evanston

How much does I-GO love Evanston? Let us count the ways. Twelve to be precise.

The three new vehicles joining our Evanston flock in August (Honda CRV, Toyota Yaris, Honda Odyssey—see below for details) bring the number of I-GO cars in the community to an even dozen.

We're psyched that the South Blvd. and Hinman Ave. cars bring even more I-GO cars to south Evanston residents. And we think the Odyssey minivan in north Evanston is a pretty big deal, too. Previously, the closest I-GO minivan for Evanstonians was miles away on Chicago's North Side.

So load up the groceries and get those kids to their soccer game on time. It's easier than ever with I-GO.

New I-GO cars in Evanston:


View Larger Map

#4440

508 South Blvd. (at Hinman)
Honda CRV sport utility


View Larger Map

#4441

508 South Blvd. (at Hinman)
Toyota Yaris hatchback


View Larger Map

#4442

828 W Noyes St.
Honda Odyssey minivan

No comments:

Post a Comment